Job reference #: DEVAC10
Location: Sydney, Australia
Compensation: TBD, high profit sharing scheme
We are looking for Application Consultant who will provide consulting services to our existing clients to ensure they achieve maximum benefit from using our software applications and get any problems resolved professionally and a in a timely manner. Engagements range from full life cycle project delivery, through in-depth product consulting to mentoring and knowledge transfer. To be successful in this role you must not only possess strong technical skills across all ABC Quant supported products but also be able to work closely with clients.
- Detailed understanding of existing and future ABC Quant products
- Good understanding of alternative investments
- Work experience in small / medium project teams
- 5 years+ experience with Application Support and implementation (Oracle, MySQL, LAMP)
- 5 years+ programming experience - PHP, Jscript, jQuery
- Strong communication skills - contacting with the end customers on a daily basis
- Diagnose and fix problems remotely
- Provide instant consulting services on the spot through online sessions
- Escalate the issues to the next level, if needed
- Make requests for code modifications and new features
- Work with the development team to facilitate future application development
To apply: Please send cover letter, compensation requirements and resume to hidden link. Include job reference # DEVAC10 in your cover letter and resume.