Job reference #: HDSCH9
Location: Chicago, IL (Naperville or Highland Park)
Compensation: TBD, high profit sharing scheme
We are looking for Head of Global Sales who should be responsible and accountable for analyzing and optimizing sales activities and metrics to identify areas for improved efficiencies and accelerated growth.This role will manage the development and implementation of key sales tools used to track forecasting, pipeline management, sales team performance. Work closely with sales manager and marketing on defining and maintaining optimal business processes towards sales goal attainment.
- 15+ years industry experience (hedge funds, private equity, risk mgmt)
- Broad industry contacts on a senior level (focus on the UK & Europe)
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- Functional understanding of alternative investments
- Strong understanding of risk management models
- Be able to present Quant products and analytical models to institutional investors, investment advisors and family offices
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Be able to work independently
- Report directly to the company's CEO
- Develop pricing policies, volume discounts and conditions for high-profile customers
To apply: Please send cover letter, compensation requirements and resume to hidden link. Include job reference # HDSCH9 in your cover letter and resume.