FlexiRank™: Create Your Own Ranking System For Any Financial Instruments
Working with the FlexiRank™ component.
Risk Shell FlexiRank™ offers hedge fund investors and fund of funds managers a unique functionality of creating custom user defined risk statistics to rank assets in a group. These custom statistics present synthetic risk metrics that incorporate several weighted common risk statistics. This ranking system yields a tree-fold benefit. First, by creating a custom metric that includes a number of underlying statistics, you can address shortcomings of any single risk statistic.Second, by weighting underlying statistics of the FlexiRank™ metric, you can prioritize risk statistics based on your investment methodology. Third, by combining the FlexiRank™ with Multi-Statistic Peer Group Analysis, you can easily find assets (or managers) exhibiting a perfect balance of all underlying statistics. Originally designed for ranking hedge fund managers, the FlexiRank™ has proven to be very effective for ranking virtually any financial instruments, from long-only managers to equities and derivatives.
This tutorial explains the concept of the FlexiRank™ and its usage for ranking assets or fund managers, from the hedge fund practitioner's point of view.
Asset Ranking And Manager Ranking System For Hedge Fund Investors
- Understand the FlexiRank™ concept.
- Learn how the FlexiRank™ system can help you improve asset selection and manager ranking for fund of funds and multi-asset portfolios.
How To Create Ranking Criteria - Step-by-step Tutorial
- Selecting sub-statistics for the FlexiRank™ metric.
- Working with the FlexiRank™ presets.
FlexiRank™ And Multi-Statistic Peer Group Analysis
- Working with the FlexiRank™ and Multi-Statistic Peer Group Analysis. FlexiRank™ charts.
- How to select the best assets in a group: a practitioner's guide, tips and examples.
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge fund investors, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, risk managers, CIOs, advanced family offices.