Working with Bloomberg data. Getting holdings data from Bloomberg. Holdings-Based Analysis using Bloomberg data.
In addition to over 550,000 financial instruments available via Risk Shell databases, Risk Shell also incorporates a direct Bloomberg real-rime data feed thus enabling an instant access to millions of Bloomberg financial instruments. This tutorial explains how to use the Bloomberg data feed and include Bloomberg instruments into multi-asset portfolios or use them for the Holdings-Based Analysis.
Bloomberg Data Feed in Risk Shell
- Bloomberg data licensing: the Enterprise Data License - how it works.
- Risk Shell Bloomberg module, its setting and controls.
- Single and batch data modes.
- Automatic and manual updating of Bloomberg data.
Using Bloomberg Data For The Holdings-Based Analysis
- Bulk uploading of underlying holdings with the Bloomberg Data feed.
- Multi-currency portfolio considerations.
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, risk managers, CIOs, advanced family offices.
GMT time zone - morning session. UK & Europe.