All-in-one Investment Platform For Family Offices
Risk Shell Family Office Editions deliver a comprehensive all-in-one institutional-grade analytical platform specially tailored to small environments, typical for family offices. Family offices nowadays get more and more demanding in terms of the sophistication of investment tools employed yet cannot afford the same level of support and maintenance infrastructures as institutional investors. Usually, a good family office (HNWI) portfolio manager plays multiple roles: a risk and due diligence manager, an accountant, a portfolio manager etc. That is why an investment platform for family offices should provide a set of multiple tools easily accessible by a single person. On the other hand, such a platform should incorporate the most advanced analytical tools, because there is no room for investment mistakes - the consequences of such mistakes could be devastating for small investment boutiques.
This introductory webinar presents the Risk Shell Family Office Edition live and not only guides you through all its modules and components, but also shows numerous practical examples of risk analysis, portfolio construction and asset selection techniques.
Risk Management Software Solutions for Family Offices
- Asset selection - Manager selection - Manager screening. Quantitative and Qualitative asset search filters.
- Risk Assessment of hedge funds, long only funds, fund of funds and hedge fund of funds.
Portfolio Construction Tools for Multi-asset Portfolios:
- Portfolio Marginal Risk Contribution
- Portfolio correlation and diversification analysis
- Portfolio optimization
- Portfolio stochastic simultion
- Market-neutral portfolio builder
- Portfolio risk budgeting
- Portfolio What-if analysis
- Peer Group Analysis
- Stress testing of hedge funds, hedge fund of funds, fund of funds and multi-asset portfolios
- FlexiRank™ - asset ranking software
Due Diligence And CRM Tools For Family Offices
- Working with due diligence questionnaires
- Custom data: best practices and tips
- Working with the multiple date notes
- Creating custom due diligence questionnaires
- CRM and Document Manager
Asset Selection and Portfolio Construction Demos
- Simple and complex asset selection filters
- Macroeconomic Scenario Screening and Trend Segmentation examples
- Regression-type global manager search across multiple databases
- Portfolio analysis of hedge fund of funds: risk-return profiles, 3D Marginal Risk Contribution, correlation and diversification analysis
- Portfolio What-if analysis demo
- Non-linear hedge fund of funds portfolio optimization examples
- How to build a market-neutral portfolio of hedge funds - step-by-step demo
- Stress testing examples
Family offices, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, HNWI, investment advisers, consultants.
ET time zone - Afternoon session. Free access.