Hedge Fund Databases and Financial Data | Risk Shell Training
Risk Shell incorporates numerous financial databases and data sets covering hedge funds, hedge fund of funds, long only funds, CTA, equities, ETFs, and Global Indices - over 550,000 instruments totally. Furthermore, it offers a direct Bloomberg data feed, thus greatly expanding the universe of available investment vehicles. The scope of Risk Shell data is not limited to vendor-provided data sets - users can easily create and maintain their own databases within the Risk Shell environment, the so-called virtual custom databases. We offer special tutorial courses, dedicated exclusively to Risk Shell data.
Risk Shell Databases: Working With Hedge Fund Databases
- Comparing hedge fund databases: find the best one to fit your requirements.
- Global and local data scope. Working with Global wallets.
- Merging data across different hedge fund databases and eliminating duplicates.
- Asset Return Adjustment Framework: cloning portfolio assets and adjusting return estimates manually.
Risk Shell Databases: Working With Long Only Funds and Equities
- Creating global multi-asset portfolios.
- Working with large long only fund databases
User-defined Virtual Databases in Risk Shell
- Creating and managing custom databases and user-defined data fields.
- Merging custom dtabases with vendors' data sets.
Bloomberg Data Feed in Risk Shell
- Working with Bloomberg real-time data feed.
- Bulk data downloading and populating underlying holdings (Holdings-Based Analysis mode).