All-in-one advanced analytical platform for risk management and portfolio construction of hedge fund and multi-asset investment portfolios.
Risk Shell is an advanced all-in-one analytical platform for risk management and portfolio construction of hedge fund and multi-asset investment portfolios.
- Quantitative and qualitative asset screening
- Risk engine delivering hundreds of statistics
- Macroeconomic Scenario Screening™
- Multi-statistic and traditional Peer Group Analysis
- Returns- and Holdings-Based Analysis
- Portfolio optimization
- Portfolio What-if analysis
- Portfolio marginal risk constribution
- Stochastic simulation
- Risk budgeting
- Performance attribution analysis and stress testing
- 50+ interactive charts
- Shadow accounting for hedge FoF
- CRM & Document management
Risk Shell Statistics (70+)
Risk Shell Functions
Does Risk Shell support in-house databases?
Can I customize Risk Shell configuration?
How often is Risk Shell being updated?
What happens with our workflow if the Risk Shell server is down?
Is Risk Shell less secure than desktop applications?
Do you provide backups of clients' data?
Can you help us migrate our portfolios and data into Risk Shell?
Does Risk Shell support team environments?