Risk Shell Fund of Funds (FoF) Manager delivers a comprehensive accounting framework designed specifically for alternative investments. By providing advanced shadow accounting functions, portfolio liquidity and exposure analysis, cash-flow analysis and multi-currency cash management, FoF Manager ensures a solid basement for a demanding institutional investor.
- Liquidity Analysis tailored for complex hedge fund redemption scenarios
- Shadow Accounting including:
- Portfolio Blotter
- Cash flow projection
- Transaction Manager
- Portfolio Exposure Analysis
- Portfolio Limit Control
- Custom Strategy Classification
- Multi-currency and multiple classes supported
- Single FoF portfolios or aggregated positions
- Dynamic, Closed Period, and Incremental modes
- Reports can be run as-off and/or as-on any date
What is Custom Category Classification?
Are multi-currency positions supported?
What are supported NAV frequencies?
Is FX forward hedging supported?
Are historical portfolio evaluations supported?
Can I define multiple gate redemptions?
Can I use historical portfolio NAV in Risk Shell?
Can FoF Manager get data directly from our Administrator?