Investment Platform For Fund of Funds and Multi-Asset Portfolios
Risk Shell is a comprehensive Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for alternative investments and multi-asset investment portfolios. It offers a complete solution covering the entire investment process including asset selection, portfolio construction and optimization, stress testing, peer group analysis, data management, CRM and due diligence tools. The Fund of Funds Manager, a part of Risk Shell, offers various tools for post-investment tasks, including fund shadow accounting, portfolio management, and reporting. Risk Shell is used by a diverse array of institutional investors, spanning from fund of funds managers to HNWI wealth managers and family offices. Our clients share a common need for sophisticated risk analytics and customized solutions, which are not typically offered by conventional risk platforms.
Risk Analytics, Portfolio Management & Portfolio Construction At Your Fingertips
The Risk Shell analytical engine comprises the following functions:
- Quantitative and qualitative asset screening and manager selection
- Risk analytics delivering hundreds of statistics
- Macroeconomic Scenario Screening™
- Multi-statistic and traditional Peer Group Analysis
- Returns-Based Analysis and Holdings-Based Analysis
- Portfolio optimization with Market-neutral Portfolio Builder
- Optimization back testing
- Portfolio What-if analysis
- Portfolio marginal risk contribution
- FlexiRank™ component - a user-defined asset ranking system
- Portfolio stochastic simulation
- Stress testing (macroeconomic events and correlation stressing)
- Risk budgeting (multiple budgeting strategies including Equal Risk Contribution, Most Diversified Portfolio, Global Minimuum Variance and more)
- Performance attribution analysis, style analysis, manager style drift and factor analysis
- What-if modeling for options and derivatives to assess the impact on your portfolios
- Private equity analysis tools
- Over 50 interactive charts including 3-D charts
- Reporting component
- Shadow accounting for Fund of Funds and multi-asset portfolios
- Portfolio management tools tailored for family offices
- CRM & Document management
- Due Diligence tools developed for hedge fund investors
Risk Shell Highlights
Does Risk Shell support in-house databases?
Can I customize Risk Shell configuration?
How often is Risk Shell being updated?
What happens with our workflow if the Risk Shell server is down?
Is Risk Shell less secure than desktop applications?
Do you provide backups of clients' data?
Can you help us migrate our portfolios and data into Risk Shell?
Does Risk Shell support team environments?