Addressing the known limitations of the CAPM and mean-variance frameworks for alternative investments, we have developed an advanced optimization platform where virtually any risk statistic can be used as an optimization objective function or added as a constraint. Such statistics include the complete range of the VaR-based measures, the Omega function, drawdowns, underlying fund correlations, market neutrality and many more.
Back in 2004, we introduced the first in the industry HFoF optimization system powered by the genetic optimization algorithms and capable of resolving complex non-convex multi-extreme optimization tasks. Since then our optimization framework has evolved greatly and now delivers numerous optimization models and constraints specially designed for alternative investments. Going beyond the traditional portfolio optimization task, our platform even offers an option of incorporating stress test results into the optimization model as constraints.
- Improve your portfolio risk return profile - reduce risks yet increase returns
- Instantly identity weak portfolio constituents dragging down the performance of your FoF
- Build prefect market-neutral portfolios
- Cut the transaction costs due to better rebalancing strategies
- Minimize event risks by taking into account stress test results of portfolio constituents
- Find optimal allocations using a broad range of objective functions and constraints:
risk statistics, liquidity, strategy concentration, custom manager rankings and many more
- Employ advanced risk analytics - stop relying on the mean-variance models
What We Can Do For You
- Test numerous optimization models and suggest the best one for your portfolio
- Identify key driving factors and reduce portfolio event risks
- Suggest the best rebalancing strategy and cut the transaction costs
- Suggest alternative or adjusted portfolio allocations to improve the performance of your portfolio
- Monitor your portfolio performance and deliver optimal allocations on an ongoing basis