Terms and Conditions for Site Usage
Your use of this website located at www.abcquant.com (this Site) is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below ("Terms and Conditions"). By browsing, accessing, linking, using and/or downloading from this Site ("Access"), you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions for each use and each visit of this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not Access this Site.
These Terms and Conditions are entered into between abcquant.com and you. You expressly represent that you are of legal age and you are not prevented by any law from entering into this Terms and Conditions. If you are accessing the Site on behalf of another person, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions on that person's behalf. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, these Terms and Conditions will govern your use of any new features that augment or enhance the current services, including the release of new products or services.
Definitions: In addition to the terms defined throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to abcquant.com. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you the user of this Site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, add to, delete from, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions ("Change"), and you agree to be bound by such Changes. Changes shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to posting on this Site or by electronic or conventional mail. You agree to regularly review the Terms and Conditions posted at this Site and to be aware of Changes. Your use of this Site following any Changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses: Consistent with local, state and other laws, we reserve the right to refuse to do business with any person in our sole discretion. This Site is intended for the lawful use of members of the general public. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and view this Site and the information thereon, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, video clips and sounds, and all trade marks, service marks and trade names used at this Site and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the "Content"), solely for your own personal use, provided, however, that you may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- sell, license, rent, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify or create derivative works from the Content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose, including without limitation use of the Content on any other website or in any environment of networked computers;
- transfer the Content to any other person without our prior explicit written consent;
- use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit or distribute on this Site any items, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
- interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any Services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or associated or linked sites;
- infringe on any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any person, or impersonate any person or entity;
- disrupt or interfere with any other person's use of this Site or associated or linked sites;
- use any automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Content in whole or in part;
- transmit on, to or from this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail;
- upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through this Site any material or information of any kind that is threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services; or
- attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site which are restricted from general access.
You also agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of this Site.
Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise noted, all Content is subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade marks held or licensed by us. Any reproduction or use of the Content without our express prior written permission is prohibited. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of our intellectual property rights.
Information: Although we may provide certain security in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of certain information that you submit through this Site, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from this Site. You expressly agree that all information you sumbit to the Site is true, accurate and current. You further agree to maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.
Webinar Access. By submitting your application for participating in webinars and live presentations via this Site you accertain your status as an accredited investor as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
- a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
- an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
- a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
- a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
- a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase;
- a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
- a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes
Links: This Site may contain to links to other external sites which do not belong to us. We do not verify the contents of such sites. We have no control over such sites. Your use of such other sites is solely at your risk. Your use of such sites is governed by their respective terms and conditions.
Liability: All content and services provided on or through this site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. We shall in no event be liable to you for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused from your use of the contents of the Site. Neither we nor any of our officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Site or the services provided through this Site or the inability to gain access to or use this Site or services or out of any breach of any warranty, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the success or failure of any your decisions relating to any information presented through this Site or its contents. The site should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching any decision, on whether to use the information and contents provided through the Site. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results can be used as an indication of your future success or results. Results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you or your background. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will succeed by using this Site or its contents. There is no assurance you will do well. You agree that we are not responsible for any success or failure that you may experience as a result of using the Site or its contents. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site or use of the services provided through this Site if:
a) you use profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or offensive, threatening, unlawful, harmful, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, invasive, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable language, behavior or conduct in any manner towards any of our employee or other users of this Site.
b) you use this Site for any of the prohibited uses listed in this Terms and Conditions or violate any provision of this Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site or use of the services provided through this Site.
Choice of law: These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in the State of Delaware and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Delaware and the laws of United States applicable therein without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Delaware for any claim related hereto, arising here from or in connection herewith and agree not to bring any action, claim, suit or proceeding against us or any officer, director, partner or employee thereof in any jurisdiction other than State of Delaware.
Modification/Changes: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Site and the products and services available on the site without any notice or liability to you.
Acceptance: When you access this Site, it signifies your acceptance of this Terms and Conditions.