Fund of Funds Risk Management Software
Risk Shell is an advanced SaaS analytical platform that offers a sophisticated all-in-one Risk Management solution for investors, institutional managers and consultants. It has a flexible modular architecture to satisfy the needs of any client, from a single family office to a large multi-user institutional environment. Risk Shell framework covers all the phases and angles of a sophisticated investment process: asset selection, manager screening, risk assessment, portfolio construction, portfolio optimization, due diligence and many more. In addition to pure quantitative risk components, Risk Shell also includes CRM, Document Manager and due diligence tools, specially designed for hedge funds and alternative investments. Risk Shell is being constantly improved due to the Unlimited Custom Development On-demand program tat is offered free of charge to all Ultimate edition subscribers.
This introductory webinar presents the Risk Shell framework live and not only guides you through all its modules and components, but also shows numerous practical examples of risk analysis, portfolio construction and asset selection techniques.
Portfolio Risk Management Tools
- Asset selection - Manager selection - Manager screening. Quantitative and Qualitative asset search filters.
- Risk Assessment of hedge funds, long only funds, fund of funds and hedge fund of funds.
Portfolio Construction Tools for Fund of Funds:
- Peer Group Analysis
- Stress testing of hedge funds, hedge fund of funds, fund of funds and multi-asset portfolios
- FlexiRank™ - asset ranking software
- Returns-Based Analysis and Holdings-Based Analysis
- CRM and Document Manager
Asset Selection and Portfolio Construction Demos
- Simple and complex asset selection filters
- Macroeconomic Scenario Screening and Trend Segmentation examples
- Regression-type global manager search across multiple databases
- Portfolio analysis of hedge fund of funds: risk-return profiles, 3D Marginal Risk Contribution, correlation and diversification analysis
- Portfolio What-if analysis demo
- Non-linear hedge fund of funds portfolio optimization examples
- How to build a market-neutral portfolio of hedge funds - step-by-step demo
- Stress testing examples
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, advisers, research houses, consultants, pension plans, endowments.
ET time zone - Afternoon session. Free access.