Managing Funancial Databases in Risk Shell: Vendor and Virtual Databases
Working with Hedge fund databases and traditional asset data in Risk Shell. Global and local wallet scopes. Eliminating asset duplicates. User-defined virtual databases. Custom data fields.
Data Structure: Hedge Fund Databases, Equity Databases, Long-only Funds And Virtual Databases
- Understand the data structure of Risk Shell: vendors' and user-defined virtual databases.
- Learn pros and cons of different hedge fund databases and their data structures.
- Learn Risk Shell tools for maintaining consistent data sets across multiple data feeds.
Global Indices And Macroeconomic Factors
- Selecting Best-fit indices.
- Creating custom factor subsets for Style Analysis.
- User-defined custom indices and proxies.
Working With Risk Shell Databases
- Introduction to Risk Shell databases: hedge fund databases and traditional fund data.
- Creating and maintaining user-defined virtual databases.
- The problem of inconsistent data of hedge fund databases; how to identify and fix data inconsistency.
- Eliminating duplicates when merging data sets across multiple databases.
- Introduction to Risk Shell proprietary data. Trend Segmentation databases.
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, endowments.
UK & Europe. GMT time zone - morning session